English: Handbook 2017-18
Spanish: SpanishHandbook 2017-18
District Website Synergy Page: Synergy ParentVUE/StudentVUE
Video Credit- Thanh Le, Pleasant Grove Elementary School
If you would like to use the ParentVUE App on your mobile device, it can be downloaded from the Google Play or App Store. Parents must first activate their account using a web browser before being able to log in on the app.
Drop-Off and Pick-up Safety
Due to recent safety issues, we are readdressing the traffic and safety reminders. In order to keep our students safe as they arrive and depart school, please follow these guidelines:
- Please do not park in any red zones especially in front of the school because it impedes the entrance/exit of safety vehicles.
- The designated PICK-UP and DROP-OFF area is in the front school parking lot. Please DO NOT leave your vehicle unattended in this area. NOTE: Immediately after school the parking lot is coned off and entrance is not allowed to pick-up students UNTIL AFTER the buses vacate the premises. Please be respectful of the cones. Once the cones are removed from the entrance pick-up is allowed.
- Please follow the direction of the arrows in the parking lot.
- Please do not stop in the middle of the street to pick-up or drop-off your child. Pull over safely to a curb area or parking space to ensure the safety of your child and those around you.
- Calling to your child to cross the street alone to come to your vehicle could have tragic consequences. Please park and walk across the street with them.
- The small parking lot accessed off of Grandstaff is a staff-only parking lot and it is also an entrance for school service vehicles. It is NOT a Pick Up & Drop Off area. This area is one of the most dangerous areas we have for pedestrians and students. This is a non-public parking area. Please pick-up and drop-off in the designated area in front of the school.
- Please DO NOT park in any crosswalk or public driveway. This is extremely dangerous to pedestrians. It is also against the law (CA Vehicle Code 21970 & 22500.)
If we obey traffic laws, we can help ensure the safety of our children.